Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Precision Investment Castings
Engineered Precision Casting Co. has been on the forefront of investment casting since 1946, producing high‑integrity, close‑tolerance parts for aerospace, defense, and commercial industries. By maintaining all process‑related capabilities in‑house, we have ensured the product dependability that is necessary to provide our customers with the cost-effective solution to their design needs. Our experience and technical capabilities result in repeated conformance to the most stringent industry specifications and drawing tolerances.
Investment Casting Capabilities
In-House & Special Process Services
- Ready-to-pour inventory of over 100 ferrous and non ferrous air melt alloys.
- Various grades of material available that meet a wide range of Aerospace (AMS), Military (MIL), Federal, ASTM, customer, and other specifications.
- Net shape design flexibility for lower machining costs.
- Multi-part integration/consolidation.
- Close tolerances to fit your needs.
- Casting of complex cored passageways and undercuts.
New to the process? Click to see the Investment Casting Institute Video
- Rapid Prototype Castings
- Injection Tooling & Fixture Fabrication
- Heat Treating & Hardness Testing
- Homogenize & Solution
- Precipitation Hardening
- Harden & Temper
- T4, T430, T6, T61
- Normalize & More
- HIPping (Hot Isostatic Pressing)
- Nondestructive Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Radiographic Inspection
- CAD Modeling & CNC Support Machining